Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fun AFTER the Sweat

Kristy and Grayson

Natalie and Avery
Char and Brooklyn Melissa H, Noah, Jen, Carter, Finn, Mel Mac

Jenifer and Brylynn
Jen Barrett taught a GREAT class today at the Loft. It felt like August outside because the humidity was bad. I guess the more you sweat the better you look!!! After class all the kiddos played in the green room and had a great time. I hope everyone is looking forward to Mom's Night Out on Monday at Bath Junkie. It is sure to be a great time, and I hope to see everyone there.





3 comments:

  1. Great job Katie!! It looks awesome. Where's that great pic I took of you & Annemarie?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU KATIE!!! This is great and so much fun to see the moms and babies in our SF family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job buddy! Wish I lived there and could work out with all the ladies and babies!

    ReplyDelete